QMF Construction was awarded the contract by Monodelphous Engineering to construct new concrete structures at the Chinchilla Water Treatment Plant in the Darling Downs Region of QLD.
Scope of works on this project included but was not limited to:
- Construction of a new Lamella Clarifier RC Water Tank
- Membrane Building Base Slab
- Chemical Area RC Base Slab
- Chemical Unloading Bay RC Base Slab
- Treated Water Pump Station RC Base Slab
- PAC and Chemical Building 2
Other aspects of this project include working with an engineered formwork system (PERI), working in areas with suspended works, working at heights and working within restricted areas.
Works completed: Nov 2016
Project Contact: Damien O’Reilly – Monodelphous Engineering